Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Miserable Life...

      Tonight, I'm all alone in my room.. My roommate has gone to hot spot to online. I'm struggling with my feelings rite now. I'm feeling blue about something... Something bad happened to my closer friend...Poor him... I'm totally worry about him...He seemed to blame God... He thinks that life is being unfair towards him... When we talk about life... I also used to think that sometimes life is being unfair towards me...Huhu.. I shouldn't think like that...I should be grateful for what I had... But sometimes life is too miserable for me... I cried a lot wondering why am I like this... One of my beloved lecturer once said that we have 2 choice in life, whether we choose to be happy or we choose to be upset... I guess that all this while I have chosen to be upset... That's why I cried a lot during those days... Sometimes I feel like I hate my life so much...I had so many wishes... But none of them come true...Huhu...I'm tired of this life... But what should I do to make me realize that life is beautiful... I have to believe that I'm worth something... I'm not useless... Ya Allah, please give me strength to go on with this life...

Truly,
Tina.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...