Saturday, June 20, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

helooo bloggie,
as planned, me went out with Maryam today,
we went for a movie, titled drag me to hell!!
omg!! the movie is so freaking scary!! i hate it!! but maryam loves it.
got some disgusting scenes where i felt like want to puke,
huhu.. i didn't finish my popcorn you know,
because the movie is just so disgusting and awful!!
but overall i gave 5 stars to the movie.
the story line is simple but the effects and the make-ups wow!! soo real and awesome
after the movie, we roamed around makhota and had our lunch at the food court,
i bought few girl things and maryam bought new shoes to wear to the class.
so, overall, my day is satisfying.
i'm gonna miss u maryam..thanks girl you truly brightened my day.

inside panorama bus.


maryam yg gelojoh!! haha..

yummy!! though it's just ordinary nasi ayam.


me and pikachu!!

i'm reading wolverine!!

maryam bace transformer ker?? cite tue x best bace ar, besh lagi tgk movie.

that's all i guess. my fingers are tired. so, my bus tomorrow is at 9.00 am.
phew..i'm going back tomorrow.. so, this is my last day at home.
ok then. i shall go now.
bye and good nite.

with love,
QisTiNa :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh biar btul citer tu scary..x takot lgsg..kelakar ade arr huhu

chris federick said...

drag me to hell besh!

Hafiz-u-ddin said...

you snap my picture..............

royalty money...

heheheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...