Sunday, July 5, 2009

thankiess!!

thanks so much guys!!
i think i wanna cry. huhu..
thanks so much guys for da wishes, the party, the gifts and the love you guys have for me,
huhu..thankiess guys..
how sweet you guys,
my class is really cute lah..
apart from my class, i also want to thank everyone who had wish me Happy birthday.
thanks again..love you all so much.
today is one of the best day in all my life.
i thought today would be just the ordinary day for me,
but you guys truly brightened my day!!
before this, i don't like to celebrate my own birthday,
becoz i hate the fact that i'm getting older and i don't want to grow up.
but i think you guys prove me wrong.
growing up and getting older is coool actually. not bad at all.
becoz i got lots of gifts, wishes and of course the Surprise Party. heee..
thanks again my classmates Z2A, course mates and everyone.
huhu..i wanna cry lah..

p/s: spoiled lah wawan nie, awat hang habaq kat Tina depa bawak kek utk Tina, kan dah x surprise dah party tue. heheh..just kidding. jgn mare wawan.


rase terharu sgt,
Qistina.

10 comments:

infinity1811 said...

aku tatau pon bday ko arini...so epi bday ye!!

Qistina Fahimi said...

thankiesss wan z..
:D

ada van de kamp said...

hpy besde,. dah tua mcm wan daaa..haha

Mr Daha said...

Hye! Happy Birthday!!! da tua da ko ek. hahaha.. nnti kalo wat party lagi letak la gambar. :)

[z@ck] said...

happy birthday tina!
may god bless you...
hish..pesal xde org nyanyi lagu besday kt ko ek td..

wanderfulmadnificent said...

happy birthday!

and enjoy ipsah as much as u can, coz u never know when ur gonna miss it ;)

kem salam sayang to aisyah and your friends aritu :)

Qistina Fahimi said...

thannks guys!!
for da wishes.
:D

adey manis said...

hepi bezdey tina.. moga pnjg umo murh rezki.. gudluck!! =)

p/s: best nye bile kwn2 sambut besdey kite kn?? meriah!! jeles2 he3

mira arifin said...

big girl don't cry..hehehe..happy birthday my fren...may Allah bless you...

Qistina Fahimi said...

thanks again everyone!!
your wishes brightened my day.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...