Thursday, November 5, 2009

Highlights!

hi i'm back!!.

highlights of my days recently:

1) just finished my final exam. phew..really tough dude.

2) preparing myself for Biro Tata Negara. it's time to brush up my history knowledge..huhu..

3) busying myself filling in forms and documents for the fly purpose

4) watching movies at night, to kill boredom for sure.

5) what else ar? i think that's all.


ok. about my exam. frankly speaking, i think i did quite well la.. after all hard work and group revision. i'm satisfied with my performance in the exam.
i pray hard that i will pass the papers with flying colours. amin..

oh gosh, i'm so fucking hungry rite now. i've been stuck inside the hall for hours, to fill some forms and bla bla.. going out this evening to buy some stuff and run some important errands.
damn, so sleeepy. slept at 5 am last nite. reaally need to eat la. lapau tahap cipan.

p/s: budak2 nie ajak gi meronggeng kat Penang. what do u guys think? hmm..i think let's rock out! babe.


with love,

TiNa.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...