Friday, December 25, 2009

I just swore. so what?

attention people!!

I'm soooo pisssedd off rite now. Pfffttttt!!

hey, faker. who the hell you think of yourself huh?
you think you're sooo good enough ar?
pleaseee lahh, i don't even want to know about your f*****g life lah. sorry, i'm tooo busy enough rather than minding your business. 
just so you know, i don't give a damn about your life. bcoz who are you to me? a superstar? a top model? ohhh please..you're just some stupid morons who love to get all the world's attention on you kan? my advise? get a life you jerk!

phew. now, i feeel so damn relieved lah. bahahahah. ooohhh, thank you my baby blog. you're the only place where i can yell at the top of my lungsss!!

Infuriated,
Me.

5 comments:

adey manis said...

gi die pantun sikit

WHAT A MORONNNNN U R MAI FREN,... haha ain2

[z@ck] said...

ahahaha...
bt lawak plak ang kema..
org tgh brapi tu..

att said...

sbar2 tina..
die wtpe yg ko mrh sgt nih

Qistina Fahimi said...

there is this girl, she's pissing me off to the maxx lahh.
pffttt..

[adriad's] + [anecdote] said...

kILL her! *(&^%^*&($.
the best solution.
kill ala2 rwandan genocide >> miss Foundation<<

Ngee..

p/s:sabar separuh dari iman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...