Monday, April 26, 2010

break away.

hola.

again, i'm gonna keep myself apart from this blog for the time being. huhu.. so sorry. that's because i have 3 huge assignments coming soon. dang. it's indeed a social suicide. waaaa..die die.

another sleepless nights for me. huhu.. it's time for me to get busy and become nerdie. i'm gonna be as busy as a bee =) my poor bloggie. don't miss me okay? i will update if i'm not really busy. we'll see.

gudnite people. till we meet again. au revoir.

Love,
ME.

4 comments:

Asfan Ash said...

gaya ko cakap macam XOXO GG dah ahha

Qistina Fahimi said...

asfan: iye? time kasihhh..ada bakat gak aku.
=)

chris federick said...

I got 5 assignments coming up. Argh I stll cant seem to get off my computer.

Qistina Fahimi said...

chris: computer is da biggest tempation. u need a strong will to resist it.
=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...