Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lunatic.

hola people,

i'm kinda bored. So here I am, crapping as usual. Hehe.. i wanna share something on my personal life. FYI, I'm so into crime tv series like Criminal Minds, CSIs and yada yada. these tv series has caused such a huge impact on me in all aspects, emotionally and psychologically. Phew. i started to become paranoid at almost everything. i started to view people differently. especially strangers that i met everyday. i also started to believe the world around me isn't a safe place to live.

Like for example, if i saw a guy who's acting suspiciously or looking like a freak. then, i would start to ponder. questions would rise in my mind. is he a serial killer? is he a rapist? even the tiniest sound like the creaks made by a door or window could give me a fright. i would start thinking there's someone behind the door or window. Haha..So lame kan? Gila penakut aku. Huhu..
my housemates started to get very annoyed with me. bcoz i'm being such a kid and silly of course. they asked me to stop watching the Criminal minds. Huhu.. But i love the show very much :)

i'm having paranoid delusions. Huhu.. yeah, blame the crime shows. Add to this, i got to know from someone a.k.a roomie, the delusions that i have been having is called a syndrome.

Mean World Syndrome- the more people watch tv. the more they are likely to believe that the world is a dangerous place, that crime rates are high and rising and that they themselves are at risk for being a victim of a crime (EPSY 241, 2010).

pretty much scary isn't it? I pray to Allah to keep me away from those evil things. Isha Allah, i will be careful and not to become the victim of any crime. Protect me o Lord.

tapi kan? i thought about myself really hard. and i realized i love to fantasize things. Even ade someone nie told me 'Tina, ko nie jenis yang duduk dalam dunia sendiri'. i think what this person said has become a truth. i keep fantasizing that the serial killers, rapist are exist in here, here in Kelburn, in Wellington. there's no such thing rite? i'm exaggerating things rite? hurm. Somebody please bring me back to the reality.

Hurm. tak sangka kan? muka innocent cam Tina nie, ade pulak Mean World syndrome :)

hehehe. ok then. ciao for now.

Love,
TiNa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

n im one of ur lovely housemates who told u to stop watching that kind of creepy-freaking-scary-endless conflicts movies.haha

[z@ck] said...

bagus..meng apply apa yg dipelajari dalam EPSY! haha

chris federick said...

U should watch SAW. xD I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...