Sunday, March 21, 2010

lead me to the end of the tunnel. away from the darkness.

hmm..

i really need somebody who can spank me rite now. yes please. i don't mind. i really need a hard slap on my face. serves me right. huhu..i don't know what's wrong with me lately. i've been wasting so much time doing useless things. in fact, i should be working out on my assignments by now. on the contrary, i've been lazying my ass and stoning. what the hell? i have tried guys. but my mind went totally blank each time i tried to do the assignments. to tell the truth, i've been under stress for the past few days. it's all bcoz i have 2 assignments due on the same date that is on the 1st April. gosh, i'm so dead. huuu..i'm so stressed out. like seriously. i think i'm gonna get headaches soon.

Ya Allah, showers me with strong will and peaceful mind. Amin.
the inner me is so fragile rite now. i might break into thousand pieces at any moment =(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...