Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the final reminder for a retard like you.

i would like to state for the last time.

My bloggie is like my daily diary. Some stuff that i've written inside here can be really lame. Mostly all about ME. If you feel bored going through my posts, then don't read LAH! simple rite?? or kindly click the X button.

What's the problem of writing about one's personal life inside a blog. there's nothing wrong with it. Blog is universal and is created for self satisfaction and pleasure. A way of retelling the story of your life to yourself.

If you don't like reading my post, then get lost. don't read it at all. Major loser. it's my bloody blog. i can write anything i want. about what i feel, what i think, what i eat, and what i see. Anything!! you have a problem with that?? Dang. So freaking annoying. Stalk my bloggie, read my posts and later said that I'm trying to get the world's attention and asked me to get a diary. huh? what the heck? excuse me? do you still live in the world war period where they still used to write in a diary? what a shame. People in this era use to blog. No need a diary daaa.

Just mind your own business. no need to interfere with my own life. and one more thing, please. don't you dare reading my blog again. i don't need readers like you. i really appreciate my regular readers. i don't need you okay! freaking retard stalker!

Whatever,
Me.

8 comments:

Sofiayantie said...

aku tak paham sesetengah stalker ni perangai cm ni... kalau tak suke tu tak yah la bacekan.. sengal betol~

[z@ck] said...

sapa yg menyibuk sgt tu tina..
mai habaq mai kat cek..cek nak p serang dia..hehehe

Qistina Fahimi said...

opie: yup. bloody sengal.

zack: ade lah this person..eh no. a retard. who doesn't know what blog is all about. haishh.

Hafiz-u-ddin said...

go tina.... go tina

farieha said...

sabar ye tina..don't mind bout that retarded person yea..just do n write whatever u want in ur ownblog!!

Qistina Fahimi said...

kudin: tq sbb cheer utk tina. hahaha.

ieha: thanks. i shall not stop blogging bcoz of dat retard.

Asfan Ash said...

ade cara lain.. ALT+F4

hamba Allah said...

err..tina...aku rasa aku ni org lama.lagi ske tulis diary....btw,sabar ye,tina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...