Monday, November 26, 2012

10 days of challenge.

So, I found this list and thought I would try it out. For me, this is like one way of me getting back into blogging. I have lost the blogging mojo lately. don't know what's happening to me. Therefore, doing this list it's like a medium for me to finally say some things that I felt I have wanted to say for a long time. So let's see how this whole thing goes:

Day 01- A picture of you and your friends

Day 02- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 03- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 04- A picture of you and your family
Day 05- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 06- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 07- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 08- Something you crave for a lot
Day 09- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 10- Your favorite song.

So, goodluck Tina! Happy blogging ha :) x

2 comments:

Fareha Noor said...

nak try jgk la sebab i'm bored. hehehe.

Qistina Fahimi said...

fareha: silakan dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...