Sunday, November 25, 2012

Still swooning over the boybands.

here's my humble confession, this post is kinda embarrassing. aha :) I feel the need to blog about this matter. haha. the boyband era is officially back. when I was 12 years old. I was obsessed with BSB, Westlife, Blue which is cool because they’re like mature boys and way older than me. now that I’m turning 23 years old. I have a huge crush on the current biggest boyband on this planet, One direction which is really odd and a bit pedo because they’re just young kids.  Well, Zayn, Liam, Niall are 20. Lou is 21 and Harry is 19. Tina, don't even start discussing about them being so good looking. okay, I got it. Understood. So currently, I've been listening to their latest tunes, their second album, called Take me home.  I'm not gonna lie that they have some really good tracks in the album  like Kiss you, Little things, They don't know about us. My favourite track in the album is called Over again.
I know exactly what all of you are trying to say, that 1Direction is for kids. absolutely not!  I'm not gonna lie that their music is pretty catchy and the lads are quite talented. provable. they can sing. Holler! they sing words that every girl/woman in this world wants to hear. what's the problem with that? I'm totally fine with that. I know a few people who really like to mock me for liking 1Direction so much. you know who you are. here's the thing. I don't freaking care. Say what you want to say.  I just don't care. I chose my music. you have a problem with that? no? good. so, scoot. one more thing one does simply say 1Direction are gays. Because I will kill you. aha. hey, I do listen to other band like Maroon 5, Fun and The Wanted. The Wanted is like an older version of 1Direction. aha. Music is universal. I listen to every kind of music. So judge me not by the type of music I listen to. okay?
Something to laugh at. aha :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...