Friday, January 16, 2009

A confession by me.

I would like to make a confession.

Dear mom and dad,

I’m sorry I can’t be a good daughter, I’m sorry I’m not the best the daughter in the world, I’m sorry I’m not perfect, I’m sorry I can’t be the way you want me to be, No matter how hard I tried to please you all, I’m still failed to please mom and dad, I’m hurt by those bitter statement and hurtful remarks that mom and dad thrown at me, I’m tired to listen to your nags, Please mom and dad, Why can’t you all love me and pity me, I’m suffering and crying in silence, All my life you all always give pain and tears, No one sees the pain, Because I swallowed the pain, Mom and dad, Did I ever make you all proud of me??? I guess the answer is no, You all never felt proud of me, Please mom and dad, I’ve never felt happy to be home, I’m scared and worried if I will make any mistakes or make mom and dad angry, I’m so scared to be at home, It’s like there is a bomb in the house that will explode in any second, I’m not welcoming in my own house, I feel that I’m all alone in this world, I’m broken and lonely, Nobody loves me, I’m thirsty for your love mom and dad, I know mom and dad think that I’m useless, That’s true, I’m useless.. There is nothing good or special about me, I’m not a good looking person, I’m not beautiful. My voice is funny, I’m not good in cooking, I don’t know how to do house chores, I’m not smart, Sometimes I made stupid mistakes, I don’t know how to play musical instruments, I’m not good in sports, I don’t have any talents, I don’t have any great achievements in my life, I don’t even have driving license, I’m wasting mom and dad’s money, I’m totally useless! I thought about to end my life, But I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. Damn, why life seems so cruel these days, I’m sorry mom and dad, I’m so sorry I disappoint mom and dad.

p/s: i'm sorry guys..this post is very sensitive and full of emotions..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tina..be strong..
dont say like that..
parents will always love us despite anything..

may u'll find ur happiness soon..
chaiyok2..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...