Thursday, January 15, 2009

of being emotional.

       First of all, I would like to thank my bestie Anne, for her kindness. She let me borrowed her broadband. Huhuhu..Thanks so much Anne!! I have to pour my feelings out. I can’t bear it any longer and I need to share it inside my blog. I have been feeling pretty down lately. I just don’t know why. I’m sure most people don’t notice that coz I’m very good in hiding the sad look on my face. My heart is aching. I try to be positive and open hearted. I even tried to be happy and cheery. But still, it couldn’t ease the pain inside my soul. I may be surrounded by a lot of people. But the reality is I’m all alone. No one hears the screaming and sighing inside me. I’m having emotional problems. I’m broken and helpless. Why bad things keep happening to me??

Why me? 
Why not other people? 
Why me? 
 I hate myself alot. 
Why am I so pathetic? 
Happiness never found me. 
What is wrong with me? 
Am I not good enough? 
Maybe I'm not good enough. 
But I will change to a better person. 
Just me one more chance Ya Allah. 
Please take away the sadness. 

Does this post interest you? Well, don't bother to read it. Plain craps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...