Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grrr so geram.

        Hey guys!! i'm back again to update this blog. sorry for not updating. just a little bit busy with discussions and assignments. it's been a week since i last updated. actually i'm so mad rite now, my stupid laptop always gives me a lot of problems..grrrr.. the latest problem i got from my lappy is my lappy's connectivity is not working.. and unable to connect with internet..huhu..damn it!! grrrr....i'm so bengang!! got tons of assignments this week and at the same time my lappy is problematic.. what a bad luck!! huhuhu.. by the way i'm doing my first year's degree now. my class got newcomers and i got to mingle with them.. grrr...so geram with my lappy till i'm wordless.. i got nothing to share with my faithful readers.. but i promise you guys, the best stories are yet to come.. ohh i better get going. ta

i'mfreakingmadwithmydamnlappy,
TiNa.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...