Monday, January 26, 2009

it's monday..

hola peeps and my faithful readers,

       i'm back in my hometown. the real story is i refused to go back this cny. but i changed my decision. bcause my bestie zaty and her family insisted that i must go back, dowh.. zaty was really worried bout me staying alone in maktab uhuhu..thanks zaty for da concern..
it seemed that the surrounding of the hostel was lil bit scary,dark and creepy during nights,
hahaha.. so here i am at my home, in front of computer and writing this post, in fact i'm not sure what to blog about i arrived home yesterday, and today i didn't go anywhere. i wanna relax a bit today..hehee.. but tomorrow for sure i will go out, i need to chill a bit.. last few weeks was really hectic. lots of discussions,classes,lectures..bla bla.. my beloved lecturers said this course was really serious huhuhu.. i'm scared dowh, i'm having goosebumps rite now. 


what if i don't do well for 1st year degree,
what if i don't make it to fly to NZ,
what if i fail the final exam,


all these questions keep turning, churning and burning inside of me. i found that certain subjects quite hard. especially philosophy and human development. 'm crossing my fingers that i can cope with those subjects, insyaallah.. i guess that's enough for today, i will be back for more stories. before that, Happy Chinese New Year to my Chinese friends.

p/s: some pictures taken the last few weeks in Ipsah,


new poses for 2009 year..


dowh, philosophy is very hard, don't understand what En. Amareson is trying to say???

my new classmates and my besties..from left zaty, me and ecah..

1 comment:

ada van de kamp said...

welcome home! =P
btw khai ckp tina teman dia kt hostel.blk plk? hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...