Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inkheart and karaoke-ing

        Ok i'll just wrap up what i practically did for today. to my disappointment. maryam couldn't join me today. she was busy with some wedding preparations, huhuhu.. i was so frustrated that maryam didn't have time for me. ok i shouldn't be complaining. beside, miracle always happens. this morning my another bestie, Awin called and asked me if i wanted to go out with her. without any hesitation, i gave her a yes answer!! so i told her to meet me at Carrefour around 12.30 pm, and we decided to watch Inkheart movie. oh the story is about, a father who has a special abililty to bring out the characters from books to life when he reads them aloud.. problems arise when he accidentally brings out the villain character, Capricon who then kidnaps her daughter, Meggie..bla bla.. the movie started at 2.15 pm..so we decided to search for food. because we were starving at the moment. we ate at this food court called Newton just near the Makhota Parade. i had a not so yummy nasi goreng pattaya and a soya bean drink.

me after finished the meal..

awin my bestie..hey awin i think you're chubby too..i'm not the only one who is putting on more weight..dush2 the Inkheart promotional poster..

the movie finished at around 4 pm.. and then we decided to have a karaoke session. awin said to me, she had never been to karaoke box before. i was like "are you serious awin??" i think you are kinda out-dated awin.. hehee.. sorry gurl..no offense ok dear!! we sang till i had a sore throat..huhu.. gosh!! really enjoyed spending time with awin..hee..
us..inside the karaoke box..
i managed to pose with this wood-made ox..
still not too late wishing my chinese friends..Happy Ox Year!!

i shall end my post now. before that i need to say how sorry i am to Farah. i asked her out today but i didn't manage to catch her and hang out with her. i'm sorry Farah.. don't get mad at me..please.. my bad..better go now, good night people. sleep tyte!!

2 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

muka awin ni mcm familiar je. nape ek? =P

FaRiD_Aziz89 said...

Hai, banyak nye letak gambar..
ni nak lawan dengan bubu ke??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...