Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Think before you hurt someone's feeling.

         Hi peeps, Dunno what i'm doing in the middle of this night,*yawn* i'm trying to stay up tonite maybe till 3.00 am. doing a slide show now to be presented during da class tomorrow. i'm working on the topic of different types of animal communication. i've chosen to talk about How do cats communicate? sounds interesting to you guys?? *smile* i've chosen to present bout cats coz i'm a cat person, i really2 like cats. they are the cutest creature ever created by God,*smile*

          Actually there's something i wanna share here. since school days, i've been experiencing this kind of emotional abuse. i've always been teased and mocked by some moron and stupid boys, even the girls also regarding my voice, i just didn't understand. is it a big problem to them if my voice is soft and funny like they said. i mean why do they bother bout my voice. it's none of their business.they shouldn't make fun of people or belittle people for their flaws. it's not a right thing to do to people. did they ever wonder how the people involved felt bout their actions. hell no!! they didn't care or bother bout other's feeling. they are very selfish and insensible. it's very sad you know.. it's very hard for me to cope and bear those teases. what makes me even sad now. it's still continue to happen. even now i still have to cope with those teases. rite now i'm studying in college, the teasing and mocking is till existing and happening here in Ipsah. i just don't understand, i won't reveal the names. because supposedly not a good thing to talk bad behind people. but i cannot bear any longer. those teases keep churning and burning inside my soul, please guys, have a mercy on me. stop tormenting my soul heart and my mind. stop making fun of my voice. i admit that i do have flaws, so why you need to mock and make fun of other people's flaws when nobody's perfect. making fun of people doesn't make you guys any better, making fun of people doesn't make you guys great or good enough than others. so stop MAKING FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FLAWS!!

         Humans have mind to think rationally and deeply. you guys are so educated and well born. i'm sure you guys can differentiate between good and bad. so THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING NASTY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!! that's all i wanna say. i just wanna express my dissapoinment. i think this is the moment where i have to stop all those nasty things from happened to me again. i'm tired and helpless to listen to those teases. i'm so tired.. i'm crossing my fingers that one day i won't experience again those horrible things, my life has been utterly upside down and miserable. so please don't make it even worse.. i'm begging... stop messing my life. i'm trying to live here. uhuhuh.. i better go. it's 2.00 am now. i have to finish my work. i will not be updating so often starting from tomorrow, so sorry that i will be absent from the blogsphere for certain periods of time. my lappy is so stupid and troubled me a lot. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heye tina..
mulut org mmg asyik mengata..
tp ko sabr je la eh..
aku pun slalu kene gak dulu2..
lagi la low self esteem..

erm tp dpt gak kekwn yg baek..
so dont worry..we all sume kwn u k..

Lady Huyam said...

yup,
we all have flaws.
im fat
ur voice is funny (as they said)
he's black
her eyes crossed.....
bla bla bla...

WHO FUCKING CARES?????

live life to the max qistina..
peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...