Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy hols

        Helo2 my readers, i'm at home, i reached home about 7.00 am this morning, ermm... what to say ar, actually i'm not in da mood of holidays, huhuhu... i'm going to miss my friends!! Ecah, anne, zaty... i missed you guys already, i don't know how i'm going to spend my holidays here without my friends.. life is quite boring and dull here without you guys..huhu.. hah!! i know what i will do to fill my holidays, i will eat, sleep, online, sleep again, then online again and read some novels to kill the time... till the holidays are finished.. haihh...so boring!!! ermmm... nothing much to write ar.. i guess i will stop here, before that, wishing Happy Holidays!! to all NZ clans out there...

Love,
Me.

1 comment:

[z@ck] said...

happy hols 2 dear...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...