Tuesday, April 26, 2011

7 months to go.

i hate it when time flies so quickly. it's been a year since i came to NZ. feel like so yesterday when my family bid me farewell at the airport. as the day passes by, i feel paranoid. feel like i'm losing. losing something precious. bulan jangan biar siang ): just got back from Paekakariki Holiday Camp yesterday. one word to describe my feelings. i feel blessed. love this camp very much! missing there already. it was a great experience for me. i got to make new friends, ukhuwah, gain useful knowledge, camwhoring. oh yeah, i hate it when people use sarcasm to make fun of other people. especially in the public. hello, do respect people. tak baik jatuhkan air muka orang. jangan pandai menyindir orang kalau diri sendiri pun 2x5. sigh. jiwa tengah kacau nie, i have 2 big assignments due next week. my life's been invading by assignments, tests. crap. i'm losing grip. the previous assignment didn't do me good. dimana silap nya? i don't know. i can foresee continuous sleepless nights next week. huhu. die die. berusaha Tina. you can do it girl! p/s: credits to Att for the nice shot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...