Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day!

Dear Mama,

i'm 100% sure that you won't be reading this. because you don't have a blog and you don't even know the existent of my blog. ahaha. because i didn't tell you :P

ok let's get straight. i wanna wish you Happy Mother's Day Mama <3

Mama,
thanks for bringing me into this world,
thanks for teaching me about life,
thanks for raising me up and Insyaallah I'll become a better person. it's all because of your guidance and prayer.
thanks for putting up with me all this while, after all the craps i have pulled over the years, you still forgive me and stay with me,
you're so forgiving mom, though i was kinda misbehaved to you.
thanks for everything.
i don't know what to say anymore. to list out all your sacrifices and what you have done to me, it could be millions.

Mama,
i'm sorry if i'm not being a good daughter,
i'm sorry if i ever make you cry,
i'm sorry if i ever hurt your feelings,
i'm sorry if i ever not being thankful after what all you did to me,
i'm sorry for not giving you a call so often,
i'm sorry if i have you let you down,
i'm sorry for everything.
I love you bits and pieces Mama.
and i hope you love me too :)

auuwww mama and ayah are such a romantic couple. ayah are you sticking your tongue out? nakal lah ayah nie. ahaha. mama, hugs ketat-ketat, jangan biar ayah lari. hehe. Happy Mama's Day MAMA. love you heaps mama. Always will.

1 comment:

ada van de kamp said...

kelakar la paragraph bwh gmba tu..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...