Friday, October 15, 2010

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

oh man. i really hate to disappoint people. especially, people who put a high expectation on me. oh man. you don't have to do that. i'm definitely an average person. neither too bright nor too stupid.

"i'm sure your final essay will be better than draft. you're an excellent student" (lecturer, 2010).

oh my goodness. this is horror. the worst nightmare i have ever had. honestly, i don't really deserve that kind of compliment. save it for others who deserve it more than me. i don't want it. it's just that i know myself better. i can't and i don't think so. pressure isn't good. high expectation also isn't good. because i know myself better than you.

okay, Marae Visit tomorrow. gonna be two days away from welly. well, i don't know. i hope it will be so much fun there. we gonna have walks on the coast, talks about Maori culture and the marae, games and activities and lots more. it sounds cool. let's just wait and see :)

ok then. ciao for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...