Saturday, November 27, 2010

Daddy's little girl.

Location: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown, New Zealand.
credits to Papanda Terbang for the shot.
i guess i do behave like a little child sometimes. gosh, mat salleh were staring at us. haha.
my advice. never take life seriously. just be yourself. trust me. you'll get tired of pretending all the time. and don't give a damn of what people will think about you. i am a child. the fact that i'm the only daughter in the family. my parents still treat me like a lil child which i don't really mind at all. perhaps they forgot that i have grown :) remember, only when we fear not of what will people say, our life begins. i love my life. thank you Allah for the life. after all, i'm still daddy's girl. kan ayah? miss ya so much.
p/s: i'm in a good mood today, am i? *wink*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...