Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anger and stress.

     I was filled with anger each time i was thinking about home, 'home' is the best place people wanted to be for most people i guess. but to me, the word means nothing at all to me. home is not sweet at all like most people said, 'Home sweet home' i feel sad and angry thinking what i had endured whenever i was home. could i say that i hate being home, maybe i'm a lil bit emo nowadays... sorry for that.. it's just that i'm so mad rite now.. my face fell each time i saw 'Home' calling me on the phone's screen, haishh.. what am i like this?? i've done a lot for my family, but it seemes that they don't appreciate me. i'm sulking with family now, better go now.. philosophy and BMK are not done yet.. arghhh.. so stressss...

Emo,
Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...