Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm happy when it comes to money.

     Yeay!! elaun dah masuk!! and i feel my life is getting better a bit. don't have to eat Maggie anymore. huhuhu.. seriously Maggie can damage your body. i knew the truth but still i ate it. what to do, financial problem.. now i feel happy a bit, coz i have money now and everybody is happy when it comes to money. but this happiness doesn't last long. sadness will come soon to enclose my life and take away the joys. but for now, i don't bother bout that. cos i just wanna be happy with what i'm doing, i wanna do something that can put a smile on my face. i wanna do something that can please people around me. i have to do something for the sake of my life. ok then, better go now.. sayonara.

1 comment:

[z@ck] said...

faizal tahir mcm pmpuan k..
kuku itam..
hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...