Thursday, September 10, 2009

it's been a while!!

oh blimey!!
i haven't updated in a while.
so sorry guys.. well, you can spank me if you want.
huhu.. i was very busy last week. lotsa assignments need to be done.
hey..how's your puasa going guys??
i hope everything is fine.. well, not much things happened in my life lately.
oh yeah.. i just bought myself a new hp..a cheap one. sony erikson.
i like my choice very much. even it's not that high-tech.
at least my new hp got mp3 player and camera. compared to my previous hp..stupid polyphonic hp..huhu.. fyi, i lost my nokia express music early this year,
so since then i have been using that stupid samsung..i always hate that hp..grr..

shiny blue colour. Liking it!

raya is coming soon..and i'm counting the days..huhu..
can't wait for raya!!
oh blimey.. i don't know what to write more.
i shall end my post now. till then,

Selamat Berpuasa kawan2..

with love,
Me.

7 comments:

chris federick said...

Slamat berpuasa :)

ballpenmerah said...

slmt hri raya...
nice hp...
nk satu

Mr Daha said...

Cantik gak hp tu.. ok la tu. :)

[z@ck] said...

tina beli brapa ringgit hp tu?

mazhad said...

hp...cool...

Qistina Fahimi said...

harga rahsia..
hehehe..

ada van de kamp said...

harga bpe? nk bli gk. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...