Friday, September 25, 2009

thanks guys :)

hye people.
i miss u guys already..huhu.. so sorry for the absence.
my physical condition does not permit me to blog so often..kui kui..
cam saket nak mati je.. nope lah..i caught a fever and flu.
that's all. but dun worry..i'm feeling much2 better now.
i would like to take this opportunity to thank those dearest friends who have come jejalan raya at my house. thanks so much guys. i'm so pleased to have you guys as my guests.
i think this year raya is merrier than last raya. seriously.
btw, i'm going back tomorrow. by car. guess who'll be joining me,dad and nenek??
well, she is my classmate, fida. at least i have a companion to chat with. hehe..
ok guys. have to go.. i feel a bit dizzy now. damn punyer medicine.. buat org ngantuk je..huuu..

with lots of love,
QisTiNa :)


p/s: tonite i will be online-ing till morning!! :)

4 comments:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Hey, take care!

Anonymous said...

ala
nk dtg uma ko gak tp..
da balik la..heeeee;P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris federick said...

take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...