Sunday, December 16, 2012

A new hobby and my best friend's wedding.

Oh man, this is a delayed post. ha. It's really hard for me to find time for blogging these days. I have just adopted a brand new hobby for the past few weeks. Do ya really wanna know what it is? Well, it's a Zumba stuff. I'm super determined to get a flat tummy and to lose few more kgs. yes that's my goal. Do watch the video below. I really love the routines. I'm pretty sure that few of you are wondering what's with the zumba bollywood thingy? ha ha You don't understand. I heart Bollywood songs so much because the songs are pretty catchy and I feel like dancing. hehe
Let's get to the main story. So two weeks ago, I went to JB with my girlfriends to attend my best friend's akad nikah and wedding reception. Before depart for JB, we stopped at Bemban, Melaka to attend another girlfriend's wedding reception. we couldn't stay longer. Still, we managed to camhore with the bride, Farah Haris :) 
posing with the bride (in purple Kurung) before the make over. Congrats Farah and hubby. Wishing you guys a happy marriage :) God bless.
  
from Bemban, we drove to JB. we managed to arrive at the Majidee mosque before the Akad started. The Akad went well so did the wedding reception the next day. Everything was beautiful and filled with loveliness including the bride and the groom. They were looking so gorgeous. I'm so happy for them.
 Acap and Anne's Akad Nikah.
The wedding reception. what an absolutely beautiful couple! a perfect match like a match made in heaven :)
The bachelorettes. which one is your flava? hehe :D
 Single pringle. the girl next to me is taken aha :D

Congratulation Annie and hubby. Wishing you guys a marriage filled with love and joy. please make cute babies kay :D when will my turn come eh to get married? ha ha lambat lagi. lambat lagi. that's all for now. will update about the Singapore trip in the next coming post. ciao! 

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...