Saturday, December 22, 2012

Autumn is a season when every leaf speaks bliss to us.

Day 3: A picture to somewhere you have been to. 


       I don't remember this place. But I'm glad I came to such a lovely place. It was autumn. One of my favourite seasons. It's a small town that we stopped by on the way to Cape Palliser, a couple of hours drive from Wellington city. I seriously can't recall the name of the town. Never mind, at least I had been there. I'm super glad that we always came across random places during our 2 years stay in New Zealand. It was really worth it. I'm also glad that I used every opportunity that I had back in NZ to explore the places around the Wellington. I'm proud to say that I have left this country without any regrets :) Thank you God for this great life. There are lots of things happened recently. I've been praying a lot to make me feel good. Nak sedapkan hati atas semua yang terjadi. it's really hard but I try my best to forget everything and to live my to the fullest. Maybe Allah has better plans for me. I'm pretty sure about that. Kita jadi sedih bila tengok orang lain gembira but the truth is we choose to be upset over everything. why can't we forget everything that happened?  It's the solution to all kind of problems. by forgetting and throwing myself into other interests, I'll be happy with the current life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...