Sunday, December 16, 2012

the lost of young souls.

       Gosh. did you watch the news today? the world is so messed up, there are too many killings and destruction. People are becoming heartless and psycho. Have the people forgotten about humanity and God. I woke up today to some shocking news about the senseless school shooting in Connecticut. it's terrible. I feel sick to my stomach upon hearing the news. I wanted to puke. 26 killed including the kids and teachers. This is unspeakable. my heart and thoughts go to all who have been affected by this tragedy. I can't imagine on what families of the victims are going through. So sad. Several teachers died in an attempt to stop the gunman from shooting the young students. those teachers were heroes seriously. I'm so touched ;( what is wrong with the world these days? not just in US. the killing could happen anywhere in this world even in this country.  like seriously how could a person look into the kids eyes and shoot them. this is crazy. I don't understand. a normal person wouldn't do that. Even if you're sick, one shall not kill children for god's sake. they're just young innocent kids. I'm losing faith in humanity. poor kids ;( May Allah protect us all. Amin.

p/s: Hug a teacher today :) 

I refuse to read crime news anymore. I'm getting paranoid. the world isn't a safe place anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...