Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Crush

        Looking back across the years, to when I was a kid, i find myself remembering someone, guess who? my first crush... there is not much I remember about him, all I know is his grandfather is my step grandpa's brother, when I was a kid, my granny and granddad took me to live with them in Penang, so, there I was, alone with no other siblings to play with, but then i met with this boy, the boy that i mentioned above, his name is Zul. Zul what I can't remember, he had been my best friend and my childhood's friend, he always came to my granny's house to play with me, and I liked him so much. but our friendship wasn't long. when suddenly my mom took me back to Melaka, I didn't have the chance to bid him goodbye, from that moment, I lost contact with him, I realized that I lost my best friend ever, I didn't blame my mom, it's not her fault, I wasn't belong there, now after 11 years, I still remember him but not much things I recalled about him, I wonder how he looks like after 11 years we haven't met each other, and i wonder whether he still remember me?? I don't think I will ever get the chance to meet him again,*sigh* it's impossible to meet him again, only god knows.. if I could meet him again, Zul ( I can't remember your full name huhu) wherever you are in this world, I really hope that I can meet you once in a lifetime, I really wanted to say this, you are my best friend ever, and you are always be my childhood friend, just want you to know that, you are part of my childhood's memories... lastly, aiyohh, so shy lah to admit this.. you are my first crush ever heheh malu nyer. ok then, I need to pen off rite now, damn sleepy. Zzzz I will update real soon.

Love,
Me.

4 comments:

[z@ck] said...

waa..i can't remember my 1st crush..
hehehe..

Qistina Fahimi said...

that's ok..
you already have Faiz in your heart..
heheh..

Refugee Girl said...

I remember my first crush, I still see him around but now that I've grown up I look back and say "what the hell did I see in him" :)

Anonymous said...

owh God..this part lemah siot..
sbb mcm gile rami org aku suke..hehe
but i think da first guy i like..
die ngaji Quran sesame ngn aku..
lg bengong adik aku pun suke die..
hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...