Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry, Sifu..

helo2, my friends and readers,

        Hope you guys are in the pink of health, wow!! today was truly crazy busy and a tiring day, after class i rushed back to my room to perform my prayer, then I dressed up to meet my group members at Balai Ilmu, we had shooting and acting at 2.00 pm. what can i say, we were really bad in acting, some of the scenes need to be repeated over and over again, because some of us were not ready and still awkward, especially Fara, she really loved to show her teeth and smiling during the acting, heheh..don't be mad Fara..just joking, we finished acting around 4pm, and i rushed back to my room to perform my prayer and then got ready for basketball tournament at 5.00 pm. Nz3b had organized a basketball tournament that evening, my roommate Ecah already chose me, zaty, anne and ain as players, and ecah as our coach, she's really good in coaching us, our team's name is Sifu, (nickname for ecah because her eyes really look like Sifu's eyes in Kungfu Panda)...oopps sorry ecah..just joking,heheh... we played one match that was against Junior TESOL, I can't remember the team's name, and the scoreboard was we lost 0-1. huhuhu...sorry ecah, it was my fault that we lost, i had 2 attempts to score goal but unfortunately i failed to score, sorry..sifu.. heheh.. although we lost,still i had fun, this my first time i joined basketball tournament, i can say that it was such a great experience for me, a big thank you to ecah for giving me chance to play for her, that's all from me today, i can't write more, my mind is tired and need a rest, I will stop here for now, i will update real soon, don't worry!! see ya,

Love,
Me x

1 comment:

[z@ck] said...

ok la tuh..
br kena balun 1-0..
hebat tuh..
bley bertahan dlm ms 3 min..
hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...