Friday, September 26, 2008

Home sweet home at last.

       Hello my readers and friends, huhu.. sorry for not updating, i have been busy lately, rite now, I'm at home, after 16 hours of travelling, here i am, home sweet home, haihh.. though i'm exhausted, still i force myself to online, heheh.. what to do, online is my passion.. let me tell you guys a story, story about my journey to home, at 9.15 pm yesterday, i boarded train from Butterworth to KL Sentral, while in the train, i was having a problem to sleep, so noisy and the lighting was so bright..huhu the ultimate disaster is..my back hurts you know, around 6.30 am then i reached KL Sentral, then from KL Sentral, i boarded komuter to Seremban, about one hour and a half the journey from KL Sentral to Seremban, i reached Seremban around 9.00 am, then without wasting no more time, i rushed to Terminal One, to buy bus ticket from Seremban to Melaka.. my favourite was definitely be the Transnational bus, i boarded the bus at 10.30 am, and reached my hometown around 12 pm, huhuhu..damn tired and sleepy.. it was a long journey, you think so? I'm fucking tired rite now, i need to pen off rite now, i will update real soon, before that, wishing you guys Selamat Hari Raya!! gotta go,

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aku pun nk tulis psl bus bengong aku la..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...