Friday, September 12, 2008

SS discussion and Penang.

       Hello, hello there, my friends and readers.. at last i manage to steal some time to update my blog, just now i had SS discussion with my group members, we already finished the scripts and hopefully we can act tomorrow, huhuhu.. for the past few days, this SS coursework has been buzzing my head and made me couldn't sleep at night, hopefully, we can finished this coursework as soon as possible, so that i can have a deep and long sleep at night, heheh.. after this, i'm going to Penang with my friends.. i wanted to reject their offers but I couldn't resist going out with my friends... at last i accepted their offers.. what can i do? friends should be first !! that's what I usually think, hmm..I haven't ironed my clothes.. i think i will stop here, huhuhu.. i want to write more but I'm running out of time, ok then, i will update my blog real soon, wait for me ok.

Truly,
Me!!

2 comments:

[z@ck] said...

xaci..
nk itot gak g penangg..
hehe

Qistina Fahimi said...

x jadi pegila Zack,
huhuhu...
kepala sakit,pening2,
xda rezeki,
nak wat cam na..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...