Monday, August 31, 2009

oh crap!

oh crap!! my life is a total mess!!
elt i haven't started doing. crm is in the progress. ltl. shoot!!
not even touch the journals. wawawa..
fuh fuh.. ya allah tenangkan lah hatiku. thinking to stay up till sahur time. really need to be hardworking tonite.

i think i begin to accept the cruel fact that i've been mentioning in the previous posts long long time ago. even it hurts me. i still need to accept it kan.
life needs to go on. i don't want to upset myself thinking bout things that are impossible or hardly likely to happen. huhu..
i have to be strong..i still had friends around me. they are the best things that happened in my life. i will smile for the sake of them. i don't want them to see my glum look.
i must be happy and cheerful all the time. shoot!! i should cut the craps now.
ok..i shall go now. assignments are waiting for me. daa..

Me.

1 comment:

chris federick said...

Dun wry, I think I'm worst. Only started 1 paragraph of ELT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...