Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SBE update!!

Oh my goodness, I haven’t updated my blog for agessss!!
Oh..you poor thing. I have neglected you for such a long time.
it's because i haven't been online-ing for about 1 week. huhu..
Ok. Hi peeps!!
So, what’s up guys??

As for me, I’m just so busy with SBE.
I went to the school, did some observation and oh yeah I did enter the classes and even taught the students.
How cool is that right??
But deep down inside me, I feel like teaching is very stressful.
Teaching is another thing.
The main thing is to control the classroom.
It was very hard to tell them (the students) to keep quiet.
They would be quiet for like 2 minutes after that they would make noise again.
I felt so tired, my throat ached and I felt helpless.
I couldn’t force myself to be fierce so that they would fear me.
I couldn’t do that. I'm not used to be fierce. Infuriated, stern, fierce are just not me.
I’m a cool person. I seldom portrayed anger look on my face.
Being stern and fierce is just so not me.
Suddenly, I have this thought. The thought that I will not be respected by the students.
The students are not scared of me. The students will ‘pijak my kepala’
Huhu..so scaaryy lah that thought. But what am I supposed to do??
I don’t have that ‘stern look’ on my face.
Or should I just pretending to be fierce in front of them while the inner me is giggling and laughing out loud seeing their innocent looks and eyes on me.
i can’t be mad at them. They look soo innocent and blurrr..hihi..ok ok..cikgu Tina.
Awk x leh sengih2 in front of them, awk kene garang!!
Awk kene tegas!! Huhu..susah nyer nak jadi cikgu!! Argghhh..

Pic of the day!! with students from class 4A

with love,

Cikgu Tina.

opppss jap..to be continued tau!!

3 comments:

imHepPie said...

waaa...dok ipsah eh..beshnya dkt ngn hometown...wuuuuu...batch bape nih

[z@ck] said...

brapa byk peace dlm gmbr di atas??
hhehehe..

adey manis said...

teacher tna! teacher tna!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...