Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blessed Ramadhan.

hello everyone,i'm sorry i haven't written anything in here since the last post.
huhu.. sorry, i'm not in the mood to blog lah.
it's not that i'm busy like hell, it's just that i don't know what to write about.
so instead of me talking about plain craps, better i just be absent for while from this world of blog.
so people. how's your Ramadhan? mine was a little bit tiring.
but so far ok. i'll try my best to perform my puasa this year. insyallah..
talk about assignments.. oh crap! i haven't finished them.huuu..
well, today i went to UKM's library to do some findings.
my dad drove me there, thanks dad!! i met up with Ecah and Atia.
yup. i did find what i have been looking for. and i spent about 10 ringggit for photocopying purpose. phew.. btw yesterday i went out with Fida to buy bus tickets for this coming Raya.
so far..for the past few days..i spent my money quite a lot. huuu.. moga2 murah rezeki raya tahun nie. Amin2. i think that's all for now. see you guys soon.

daa..

with love,
QisTiNa.

4 comments:

chris federick said...

Selamat berpuasa. Safe fasting :D

akma said...

terbaik h siap g ukm.. jauh tu.. tu journal tuk research ape aa?? elt ke ltl?? help2.. x wat ape pun lg.. masa berlari ha...

Qistina Fahimi said...

journal utk ltl ngan iac.
elt just wat essay je.

amoi said...

cik kak.nti skype me ur email.
nak invite ke my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...