Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rotorua in my heart. Part 4.

ok. this is it.

for the fourth day trip.

i would like show you guys my fav snap of all the pics i took during the 4 days and 3 nights trip to Rotorua. pic down here. =)


best pic. liking it so much.

the 1st destination is Lava Glass shop. whoa, look at the skies. so dark. seriously. not a fine day actually.

Lava Glass.

Dam.


auuuuwww...see the trees. the leaves are turning to yellowish colour. ohhh.. it's autumn in my heart =)

that's all from me i guess. honestly, i enjoyed this trip very much. it is indeed a trip to remember. all i can say is Subhanallah. there's not a single word to describe the beauty of God's creations. thank you Allah. you have opened my eyes and my mind. the universe is Yours. Forever we thank You.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...