Tuesday, August 10, 2010

aku bersyukur.

benda dah berlaku. aku redha. aku pasrah dengan ketentuan Nya. everything that happens must have a real good reason behind it. and so my laptop was attacked by a dumbasshole virus. the whole system went crazy and infected. aku terima. there was a reason for that. i think i have sinned. and that's the result of the sin that i have committed. O Allah, forgive me. verily, i forgot that You're watching me.

"and whatever strikes you of disaster, it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much." -Surah ash-Shura, verse 30

indeed, Allah is Kind. atas apa yang berlaku. my laptop dapat diselamatkan dan still boleh function normally. thanks to this hamba Allah. he's a genius. i called him doktor laptop :)

"verily, Allah is the best of providers." -Surah al-Hajj, verse 58

atas kehendak Mu, laptop dah okay. thanks for everything O Allah. also, i have realized my wrongdoings. You gave me a chance to repent. dan aku sangat bersyukur. thank you Allah for opening my heart and eyes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...