Sunday, January 30, 2011

the ugly truth.

while browsing through my Ipod playlist, i realize that i have a lot of Avril songs. what da heck kan? i mean after Lady Gaga, do people still listen to Avril songs? i don't know. sigh.

looking back at the past. i couldn't believe i was really into Avril. i memorized all her songs. i bought all her CDs. yada yada.

i remember those days. i was young, stubborn, loud, angry, rebellious and i grew up listening to her songs. on the opposite, i was pictured by people as a 'good' kid. where as in the inside, i was burning with rage, i was yelling, i was so sick feeling worthless all the time. to tell the truth, i was going through a hard time during my teenage years. everything was a mess. i was so fucked up. i was angry all the time. high school was suck. so much of friendship. mostly, i was mad at my parents. everything i did was so wrong to them. most of Avril songs described a lot of what i had been going through in life as a teenager. so that's why Avril songs were my lullaby those days. i know this is kinda embarrassing, i still listen to her old songs whenever i feel bored. goodness, i'm 21 years old now :P

am i a bit old to listen to her songs? she's like a teen Idol. my teenage years have gone long ago. i'm a young adult now. blaaahh. seriously, her songs are haunted. i just keep humming to her songs. eventho i'm 21 now. haha. yeah, call me lame. laugh at me. i don't care. this is me. at the end of the day, it's still going to be me. deal with it :P

to think that i was so fucked up those days, i hated my high school days. deep down inside my heart, i kinda missed the good old days. i miss THEM. if i was given a chance to turn back time, i wanna be a teenager once again and live my life to the fullest. but i can't. past is past. i have to keep moving on. let go of yesterdays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...