Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gunung Jerai.

         Yesterday, like i said in the previous post, we, Z1A went to Gunung Jerai for hiking activity, oh my goodness, hiking is really tiring+penat giler!! while hiking, i couldn't stop cursing inside my heart, why the heck i have to hike the mountain??? huhu.. but thanks to my classmates lah, they kept supporting me while going up 1000 stairs and trails, thanks guys!! in the end i feel satisfied and i'm so proud of myself, i forced myself to go up and down the mountain and i didn't faint ok!! such a great achievement to me compared to the last trip i had in Pangkor, in Pangkor i totally screwed myself up..huhu.. i hate water activity... ok then. have to go now, having tutorial class with Madam Marsilah.. BYE

2 comments:

Daniel Hill said...

kuat juga kucing sepi.....semoga nanti boleh daki gunung kinabalu pulak.....

Mr Daha said...

waa.. bestnyer mandi.. hu3.. xajak pun. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...