Thursday, March 19, 2009

A night out with dearest cousins.

hye peeps!!
ok i will wrap up what i did last night,
last nite, me n my cousins, we had a night out together,
firstly, we went to Pizza Hut to fill our tummy,
after that, we all headed to Melaka River and Pirate Park,
we went there to chill out and to enjoy our self all night,
after we reached there,
we all went straight to the Pirate Ship,
the tickets cost RM 5 for each,
but we had them for free!! got some orang dalam..hehe..
we got onto that ship,
and after a while,
the ship started to sway,
and i also started to feel dizzy..huhu..
while the ship was swaying,
we all screamed our lungs out!! haha..kecut perut gilo duduk atas ship tue..
so, as usual i managed to snap pics of the nite..
here's the pictures of us..

waiting for the pizza to arrive =)

the cousins..

angah n me =)

Melaka river is truly happening at night!!

the view of Melaka river at night =)

Melaka River & Pirate Park..

ice-cream time!!

that's all from me,
last nite was totally a blast for me,
i really had fun last night,
it's been a while,
since i haven't been hanging out with my cousins,
thanks cousins!!
you guys rock last night!!

ok then,
gotta go..
wawa..still haven't touched my assignments..
matila2..

ok daa...

with love,
me.

2 comments:

Daniel Hill said...

Bergemerlapan kucing sepi dikawasan lampu..... cantik gak melaka waktu malam....hehehe....sempat lagi buat assignment tu....selamat menikmati saki baki cuti

ada van de kamp said...

pergh tina jalan2 sakan noo..
jeles2..huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...