Sunday, May 3, 2009

You are my sunshine =)

i'm really in a good moooodd today,
a sms from my dad brought a shine to my life..hehe..
here goes the situation..

Tina: Ayah bole x bank in kan ayong Rm 100..duit ayong kat dlm bank dah nak abis lah..huhu...

a few minutes later..

Daddy cool: Ayong, hari Isnin yer ayah masukkan..

weehooo..thanks daddy..love you so much..muah2..
i was grinning from ear to ear after i received that sms..
hoho...bahagianya dpt duit..only money can make me happy like this..hehe..
haihh..so materialistic lah u Tina..
actually..i was having financial problem lately..so i'm really happy when my daddy is very considerate to bank in some money to me..
ohh daddy..you brought sunshine to my gloomy life..metaphorically speaking..hehe..
ok then,
have to go..
woi study la Tina..
you are not supposed to be here!!
huhu..

with love,
Tina

4 comments:

Hafiz Abdul Malek @ HM said...

hehe... spend wisely.. :)

Mr Daha said...

Nk Mcd.. :P

Hafiz-u-ddin said...

u hutang i..... mmmm

Qistina Fahimi said...

mes:
ok2..aku ingat pesan ko..

mr. daha:
McD?? ish2..israel2..hehe..

kudin:
ye..tina ingat..milo ais kan..huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...