Saturday, May 30, 2009

bollywood fever!!

hello there,
well, it's nothing actually,
still i wanna update my blog,
so, today i didn't go anywhere,
just stuck in front of tv for the whole day,
so far i don't have any plans to go out,
hmm.. i'm not in da mood to go out,
boring...
i did download few movies to be watched during my spare times,
guess what movies??
ok..i downloaded hindi movies!!
it's still in progress,
can't wait for them to complete downloading,
seriously i love hindi songs and movies,
hindi songs are lullaby and they soothe my soul,
heee..
my all time favourite's movies are:-
  1. dilwale dulhania le jayenge
  2. mohabbatein
  3. dil to pagal hai
  4. kabhi kushi kabhi gham
  5. kuch kuch hota hai

okie dookie..
seem that i caught a bollywood fever,
hahaha..
ok peeps,
i'm signing out!!
daa...

with love,
me!!
=)

1 comment:

farah said...

mohabbatein yeah!
hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...