Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dissapointment that never ends..

hello people of the universe!!

i'm back to update my blog,
well, it's the 4rd day of holidays,
so far not much things going on in my life,
i spent all my time spreading on the bed, reading few pages of my novels, watching Astro, and surfing the net..
how boring my life has been..
huhu..
i wanna go out so damn,
but financial problem restricted me from doing so..
huhu..
now, i'm waiting for my exam results to come out,
i can feel my stomach is churning and tighten due to this exam results,
huhu..
i'm so scared..
my dad said that i looked confident,
but this not true..in fact i was trembling and shaking inside my body..
Ya Allah, hopefully the result is fine,
don't fail me..dear Allah..
oh dear..i wanna go out so badly..
miss my besties so much..hope they are doing well,
not sure when am I going to meet them,
hopefully i could meet them before the holidays end..
ok then,
better get going..
daa..

with love,
TiNa=)


p/s: I'm so disappointed with this person, his age is increasing, but still he has no improvement, achievement and contribution to the family..when is he going to change?? when is he going to stop relying on others?? when is he going to be a good role model?? i wonder..

3 comments:

adey manis said...

aku pn mcm xde life....
huhu.. nak soping.. nak jenjalan..

ada van de kamp said...

tolonggg saye bosan!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

bohsan gak..hehe
mari window shopping..yehaa!!ahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...