Wednesday, June 17, 2009

how well my English is??

oh crap!! 3 weeks of holidays and i'm feeling that my English knowledge is quite rusty!! why did i say so??

1st i rarely read nowadays, 
2nd i don't listen to radio or news!! 
3rd i don't watch English movies lately 

so, these are the reason why i'm saying that my English knowledge is quite rusty, look guys, i'm doing a survey now, while you guys were browsing and reading my posts, what did you think bout my language and the way i used all the words whatsoever, did i use the lang. well?? or was i bad in English?? did you guys ever encounter grammar errors in my writings?? or was i using broken English in my writing?? please guys let me know what say you, i really need to know this..whether being in this Tesol course has improved my English or not?? 

let me clear few things here. i write in English doesn't mean i feel stupid to write in Malay. it's just exercises for me to improve my English knowledge. i know some people will say this each time they read my blog, "eleh minah nie, x reti tulis dlm BM ker?? prasan mat salleh ar minah nie tulis dlm English" no matter what, Bahasa Melayu still the best!! BM rocks!! i never feel any shame to write in Malay.. so don't be surprise if my next post will be in Bahasa Melayu. :) ok then, i shall go now, see ya!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu...oklah at least ada courage utk tulis dlm english..
honestly, att ade encounter mistakes in ur writing..
tp mistake..bukan error..
kn timbalan pengarah ckp xyah btulkan error huhu

chris federick said...

Congrats. At least u r taking the initiative unlike some close minded ones. XP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...