Monday, June 15, 2009

oh bulan jangan biar siang

hello people of the universe,

my life is fine lately,
i'm so grateful that my mom less nagging lately, fuh..*selamat hidup*
it's been few days i haven't gone out to anywhere,
not in da mood lah, oh yeah, i just finished reading New Moon, yeay!! at last!!
i bought that book about 5 months agooo.. huhu..
it's not that i'm a slow reader.. it's just that the book so thick and kinda a bit booring,

so..today i made a new discovery,
this evening while i was using my laptop inside my room, my laptop suddenly got connected with wi-fi.
i think my neighbour next door have wi-fi, uuuu...
hmm..so, lucky day for me!!
i surf a bit and in the end my lappy lost the connection.. hmm...
i think my neighbour switch off their wi-fi..hehe..
couple of days left and i'll be back in maktab,
oh bulan jangan biar siang,
jangan biar cuti nie berakhir,
i'm not prepared for the new semester, i'm still inside the dreamland,
not ready enough to face the reality of life, huhu..
haishh..nape lambat sgt ares nie nak download,
i need new movies!!
getting bored with the old movie collection,
ok what else??
oh yeah..i'm missing abg ngah,
abg ngah why lately you rarely be at home??
aiyoh balik lah..your kakak is so bored being alone at home,
i think i'm getting fat due to long holidays..huhu..
ok then, i'm signing out!!
tata..

with love,
QisTiNa :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...