Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Edward,my busyuk.

eeeiiiyekkk!!
Robert Pattinson' fans seriously need to check out this gossip that i got,
now i started to dislike Robert already,
i read one article from somewhere,
can't recall where,
well, it says that Robert doesn't adore shower and that's why his hair looks greasy.
huhu..such a good looking dude but sadly he hates to take a shower.
famous quote from him ' i charm people with my acting not my personality"
haha..whatever lah Robert.
it's not my problem if you stinks.
I adore Edward the vampire dude, not Robert.
okaylah, enough crapping.
gotta go.

p/s: roomie is sleeping blissfully next to me. x leh jadi nie. i gotta join her later. hehe..

as usual,
Me.

3 comments:

[z@ck] said...

wahahaha!
harap muka ja hensem..
tp pemalas mandi..
pe kes..
bil air x byr kot

ada van de kamp said...

i dont adore shower gk. sbb tu sy & edward serasi. wahahahaha

BLACK DIAMOND said...

poyo jew.. edward tue gigit korunk br taww.. agagaga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...