Friday, July 16, 2010

i'm happy with my current life.

hello pretty earthlings. my life has been okay so far. my days have been really fun and productive i guess :) the 2nd trimester has just started and i really wanna kick it ass :) i wanna change. seriously guys. i mean it. this is no joke okay? i hope those who have been laughing at me whenever i said i wanna change, you can stop laughing now. i mean it kay? Ya Allah, i really wanna make this happen. i wanna change. Bless me Ya Allah. Be with me Ya Allah. i can do it! i'm so positive that i can change. guys i need your full support. no sarcasm please? hehe..
i wanna start fresh. i wanna change. keep the sarcasm away please?
with LOVE, Me.

4 comments:

Sofiayantie said...

sy doakan untuk kamu ya.. ;)

chris federick said...

gud luck in ur 2nd trimester :) All d best.

Anonymous said...

u can. go girl

Qistina Fahimi said...

thanks guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...