Thursday, July 9, 2009

another surprise!! *mode terharu*

boo hoo..
i wanna cry. this year, i celebrated my birthday twice.
1st time with my classmates.
2nd time with my besties.
i feel sooo blessed and speechless.
so yesterday my besties surprised me with a slice of cake(classic cheese from the secret recipe) and the pizzasss.
nyum nyum.
thankiesss guys!!
actually yesterday i was bit upset bout something.
but you guys truly made my day.
oh dear i don't know how to thank you guys for what you did.
i feel so blessed that i have friends like you all.
you guys comfort me whenever i feel upset.
you guys cheer me up whenever i feel helpless.
i love you guys so much. thanks for being my friends. and thanks for always standing by me.

thanks for the gifts. your gifts are priceless.
but your love and care for me are even more priceless.
ok enough talks. let the pics do the talking :D


love you guys so much.
the only reason i can still put a smile on my face is YOU GUYS!!
i smile and laugh only because you guys. thanks so much for being my buddy.

with hugs n kisses,
Me.

3 comments:

[z@ck] said...

wooo...
bestnye smbut besday twice..
*wink wink*

=)

adey manis said...

best nye kan.. mmber2 rt smbut besdey kite.. huhu.. x pnh rase lg.. almaklumla.. lahir awl tahun.. org pn tgh mood cuti lg. so ada yg x igt.. huhu.. sobs2 =(

Qistina Fahimi said...

memang besh besday tina tahun nie.
lots of surprises!!
thanks everyone.
you know who you are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...