Tuesday, July 7, 2009

missing you.

i'm in a mixed mode.
i don't know why, but today i'm missing my grandpa.
he died 2 years ago.
since then, i only cried once.
and today suddenly i miss him so much. my grandpa is a nice person.
though he's not my biological grandpa. he's my step grandpa.
he is very generous and caring.
there's one incident i still remember by now.
when i was about 4 or 5 i guess.
i got separated from my grandpa and granny while shopping in Komtar,
i was so frantic. my eyes blurred and my heart was racing in my chest at that moment.
my grandpa and granny were nowhere in sight.
i began to sob terribly. later on, i saw the glimpse of my grandpa.
he came rushing to me and hugged me. followed behind was my granny.
he told me never to wander off alone without him and granny.
when i was 8 years old, i had to leave grandpa and granny to live with mom and dad in Melaka.
due to long distance from Melaka to Penang. i rarely went back to Penang.
the last time i saw my grandpa when i was in form 3.
my grandpa died when i was in Matrix, about 2 years ago.
i feel so regret that i didn't have the chance to meet my grandpa before he died.
he's really nice to me even i'm just his step granddaughter.
i miss u grandpa and i will always pray for you.

My grandpa, Hasan Che' Lah always in my memory.

with love,
Me.

2 comments:

Mr Daha said...

Reading ur blog reminds me of my granpa too... i miss him too.

[z@ck] said...

aku lgsg x sempat kenai tok wan aku coz dorang meninggal time aku kecik lg..

bersyukur sbb msih ad nenek..

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...